CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i got my new textbook on the new testament

Views: 414
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,377,631

Re: i got my new textbook on the new testament

What I don't understand is why do you constantly think I am attacking you. I do the same to Tomi, loquat and others and they see the funny side of my postings, they laugh at them but when I post a funny posting to you it's like you can't cope with humour, you cry out and want to argue, you have no sense of humour. You get on the defensive and want to demonise innocent postings, maybe I have done wrong trying my fun postings on you for you aren't the sort of person to see they were innocent, you can't tell the difference, then you start trouble on the forum and cry innocent am I look at what these people are doing to me, yet it always seems to start innocently but you can't hack it, it's like you are on another level to the rest of us. Then you wonder why it's all going wrong. If you look back to your very first postings on Curezone you acted badly, Tomi said he was your friend but you even shocked him, he asked you nicely to get rid of the venom but you can't.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)