CureZone   Log On   Join
Type 1 Diabetic Water Fast

P-DubJess Views: 1,303
Published: 4 years ago

Type 1 Diabetic Water Fast

My daughter saw a Naturopathic doctor (TCM)yesterday and he advised her to do a water fast, 1 oz per lb body weight, including 1 tablespoon of Celtic Sea Salt per day until her blood sugar reading is between 70 and 90 for 2 consecutive days. She is 19 and a Type 1 Diabetic, we were told that her gallbladder is not functioning and she has a hernia. I am confident in his decision for her not to have her insulin and only her thyroid medicine (that will be the next issue we work on!) because she will not be eating, she shouldn't need insulin. My question here is this. Has anyone done this fast that has Type 1 Diabetes? I'm curious as to how long we will be doing this water fast. My husband and I, as well as a couple from church will be doing this fast with her-as long as it takes! We will be following up this fast with a Candida Cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)