CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Geotrichum mold identified in sputum

Views: 2,838
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,886,132

Re: Geotrichum mold identified in sputum

I am not a Dr. I am a mother trying to get answers for my family. I've had my home tested for mold & upstairs is an aspergillus mold that can cause geotrichum Candida from what I've researched. My daughters tests are positive for Candida & geotrichum. Since we lost our insurance we haven't been able to see a Dr. Yet. I'm using Candex & prebio5 probiotics & taking prebiotics. I've read potassium Iodine can help but this can also hurt your thyroid so you must have physician care. The say nystatin drugs help but I personally wouldn't use this. One study I read resulted in the patient dying in 30 days. I'm very concerned that they are putting you on steroids. This will destroy your immune system and cause the Candida to get worse. I'm presently reading the book Gut and Psychology syndrome & I'll try to post a pic from book. I'm praying they help you get better and not make your condition worse. We can't blindly trust Dr's and need to be educated. I personally would like to see a functional Dr. But can't afford one. Take care & God Bless 🙏

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)