CureZone   Log On   Join
Microscopic Photos Parasite Eggs in Face Morgellons Worms

Views: 2,260
Published: 7 y

Microscopic Photos Parasite Eggs in Face Morgellons Worms

Microscopic Photos parasite Eggs in Face Morgellons Worms.

See embedded link to amazing photos of glass-shard like microscopic parasites eggs removed from skin (face) - hinged top with see through membrane (like tendons).

Some look almost too perfect to be real.

One of the eggs looks "unopened". The others look as though whatever was inside hatched.

One may just be drop of blood or could be early stage in forming.

I made it two months with no breakouts on face after treating GI parasites (albendezole and praziquantel). then after stopping treatment, 1 week later Im zapped by a rapid breakout in same spots as before.

These are painful and embedded securely under skin. Very difficult to remove - I used Tweezerman fine point tweezers and required multiple firm tugs to get these out from under skin.

Note the associated 8 tentacled creature to which the eggs seem to attached to...newly hatched larva, or the mother??

The tenacles seem to attach securely inside skin, making the removal process damaging.

Notably, I found similar examples in stool samples when dealing with GI parasites.

The center row of photos is from early April. The top and bottom rows from June 26. At least I had clear skin for two months.

Microscope Power used ranged from 40-400.

The samples were photographed on a slide. There is no doubt that I damaged these during "removal process", but the fact that some came out looking intact indicates how resisliant these creatures are.

Anyone who might know what these are, please chime in!

Morgellons? Worm parasite Larva that has scattered to skin? Demodex gone wild?

As all inflicted know, skin parasites inflict a lot of damage quickly and seem almost impossible to kill off...

It is no wonder when you look at the protection afforded by the egg (I'm assuming these are eggs, although it could be something else), that these are challenging to kill. Whatever they are, they multiply rapidly and like others describe, feel like tiny glass shards under the skin.

Thought i was done with all of this...😑

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/IMG_6892.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/IMG_6892.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_M_Forums/Morgellons/tn-IMG_6892.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)