CureZone   Log On   Join
Should I break my fast?

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 452
Published: 4 years ago

Should I break my fast?

This is my first time posting anything on here and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.
I'm just going to get straight to the point with this. I originally started Water Fasting to lose weight. Today is day 9 of my water fast. I haven't told anybody about my Water Fast and it took my mom until today to question why I haven't been eating anything, granted the only thing they have bought since I started has been junk food. I don't plan on eating any bad food when I end my fast but my parents pretty much never buy anything remotely healthy, the only time I got to eat anything healthy was at school which is now out for the summer. My point is that I want to end my Water Fast and start working out to get in shape and not have any of these annoying side effects. My mom bought grapes today, I think, and I was gonna break my fast using them tomorrow. My question I was wondering was if I should break my fast tomorrow or wait a little longer to do so?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)