CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Endo says no such thing as weak or drained adrenals

joegrane Views: 357
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,371,907

Re: Endo says no such thing as weak or drained adrenals

That was so well-said! Endocrinologists are only good for serious medical problems.

Adrenal fatigue/insufficiency that will ruin your career and marriage and make you miserable in middle-age will not be treated.

Endos don't make $ on AF/AI because people who do their homework can take adrenal cortex glandular, pregnenolone, progesterone cream, DHEA and the vitamins and minerals needed to convert them to important downstream hormones.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Steroidogenesis.svg

There are also things we can do to support mild thyroid problems.

Obviously Endos do more than that. I had to go to one for my former bone density problem while in my early 40s. True to form the Endo who was a former med school prof with two awards as one of the best doctors in my metropolis failed to identify the underlying cause--lead poisoning.

The bone density of my back did not improve on his supplements and medication. However it normalized after 1.5 yrs of detox--cutler protocol.

A close female friend was semi disabled for decades with PTSD even though she had been going to an Endo for over 10 yrs for her thyroid. She had a list of hypoadrenal symptoms as long as her arm but was not treated. Only after seeing countless cases of her symptoms in the detox support groups and repeated reports about benefits from adrenal support did I get her to a functional med doctor. He ordered tests that came back positive and treatment has been life-changing.

Endos for mild-moderate endocrine problems are about as worthless as a toxicologist is for chronic heavy metal poisoning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)