CureZone   Log On   Join
Worm in my shoulder

Sunshine35 Views: 586
Published: 6 years ago

Worm in my shoulder

MH,

I spoke with Brenda last week. We are going to talk again this week and she is going to help me with what herbs to take. I'm also going to order your book.

I have a worm in my shoulder. I can see him under the skin. That part that I can see is about an inch long. He is firm to the touch, not soft or mushy. He goes down and hides if I touch him several times. I'm trying to figure out what kind of worm he could be, but my stool test came back negative so I have no idea. Any ideas?

I'm hoping that your herbs/tinctures are able to get an adult worm that is outside the GI tract. He has been tough to kill so far.

I've been taking Wormwood, Blackwalnut, Papaya seeds, Garlic, and DE. I feel a little better, but I never see any worms in my stool. I assume if I'm feeling better I must be killing parasites.

I don't know how to kill this big one in my shoulder, and assume there might be more. I'm hoping Brenda has a solution for me.

My diet is clean, no sugar, no carbs like bread, pasta or potatoes. I have not been eating any fruit as I'm worried I'll feed my parasites, but I think you say it's good to eat fruit. Is all fruit okay to eat even though it has sugar in it?

I also eat chicken as my main protein source. Is chicken okay? The last thing I want to do is feed my parasites.

I have a rash in my armpit close to where I see the worm. I know he is causing the rash. Should I do a liver clense and then start your herbs?

Thank you, I'll call Brenda tomorrow and place my order.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)