CureZone   Log On   Join
1 inch worm under skin in my shoulder

Sunshine35 Views: 273
Published: 6 years ago

1 inch worm under skin in my shoulder

//www.curezone.org/upload/ClipArt/Annie2.jpg

I've been suffering from a worm/ parasite infection for 18 months, at least that is when the symptoms started to appear. Maybe I've had them longer and did not know. I have moderate to severe fatigue, loose stools, hot flashes, sore throat and sharp pains around the lung area. I only found out 3 months ago that I had a parasite infection when I did my blood work. My labs showed that my Eosinophils were elevated which is an indicator that you may have a parasite infection.

I started taking Wormwood , Black-Walnut , DE, Clove and papaya seeds. I also started doing coffee enemas. I immediately started making progress. My symptoms started improving, however I never saw worms or worm parts in stool. I kept up the herbs for about 2 months, and now feel about 50% better. I thought I might killed them all, but 2 weeks ago, I saw a worm under my skin around my shoulder area. It was about an inch long. I touched it and it was firm to the touch. It then went down into the muscle where I could not see it. since then it has come back about 5 times.

If I didn't see worm, I would not have know I had worm had it. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of worm this could be, and the best way to kill it. My doctor has prescribed five different drugs that she wants me to take over 45 days. They are Biltricide for 2 days, Ivermectin for 14 days, Pyrantel Pamote for 14 days, Albenze for 14 days, then Alina for 14 days. I don't know if this is the best route to take.

How is it I'm not seeing anything in my stool if I feel better? I know I have killed something because of the progress.

I know I won't be fully better, until I kill this big worm or worms. I would like to know how to get the big boy in my shoulder. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I've read a lot, but confused on next steps. Maybe the drugs is the best course of action now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)