CureZone   Log On   Join
Underarm, face and hair bad odor

fortune606060 Views: 539
Published: 4 years ago

Underarm, face and hair bad odor

Hello, ive been suffering from this odor 15 years

I have a stomach pain now on my right lower stomach

I dont know if it is appendix but the doctor said it is not appendix , this is my 6th day in pain

My friend said that maybe its a colon ulcer or ulcerative colitis i just search it by now

I think the reason y we dont have nice digestion is because the right colon needs food to go up, Search for image of the colon or large intestine maybe, maybe the food got stock up on right colon

So beware of taking any supplements ive take digestive enzymes maybe its ok but i have read here that they are cured because of it maybe dont overdose

And you know one day just past few days ive tried to eat just vegetables only NO RICE i think rice make you smell bad also , i just ate squash in morning ,green papaya in afternoon i just boiled them in 1 cup of water and evening just 2 banana, i get rid of it like 90 %
But please becareful

And search for some replacement for rice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)