CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating parasite infections with Antiparasitics

mattk3 Views: 5,408
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,366,948

Re: Treating parasite infections with Antiparasitics

I propose the following.

Start a journal, talk to yourself, develop a support group, authorities, contacts, a daily communication. Local support may be required depending on the infection, Some kills require someone there or just to talk with to keep you face up.

There is much to learn, so little truth, so few authorities, so few good sources of information.

The scope includes supplements, metals, herbs, toxins, body systems, sulfur, nitrogen, parasites, and on and on.

Picking the formulas, the plans, and what to do dominates just taking meds or what others do.

You are the primary care giver and the infected. This conflict of interest is good and bad, but ultimately slows the process. Many of us get through this, but it can take more time than we anticipate.

I suggest keeping an open mind, what works for others may not work for you.

Knowledge is power, and for those who are open, things tend to happen quicker. Those who believe or grasp firmly at some of the wrong or preconceived notions tend to take longer.

I was lucky, I am a blank sheet of paper person, every day I wake up and try to fill in my own story of life, its priorities, its own lessons learned.

Day by Day and one foot in front of another, progress is made.

In the previous post, I suggested a couple of starting points.

In this email, I suggest an open mind, that encompasses naturals, meds, habits, and things one does for life.

Fresh Orange Juice

Natural Calciums

Daily yogurt and probiotics

A routine, documented of Daily Supplements and Daily meds, separate documents that change as you progress through a plan.

Like peeling an onion, one layer at a time.

It is easy to hold Flat worms, White worms, and red worms in place (neither growing nor declining).

There are stages, kills, short term issues, long term issues. Start and Stop, Daily things.

I used a sequence of peeling the onion, that moved from flat worms, to white worms, to red worms.

Eventually I built health, knowledge, and confidence.

I firmly believe it is the process, which is just as important stages or steps, that one needs to be open to.

I started with balance, hair analysis, pH management, and wound up with thoughts of maintenance, or yearly challenges to make sure parasites are gone.

I started with what I now believe were ten infections, and I am down to a single one. It did not happen overnight, but it did happen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.016 sec, (2)