CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --What pH do Fungus and Yeast like to Grow in ?--

Sickofbeingunwell34 Views: 11,929
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 116,442

Re: --What pH do Fungus and Yeast like to Grow in ?--

Wow I watched a vid on YouTube today and it aid fungus and fungal infections live alkaline and thrive quite ok in alkaline environments?😮
Are you 100% sure?pleAse tell you know this by proper research and study and not just hear say.
No offence I think your post is awesome and hope to God its true but I get worries who is wrong and who is right sort of thing.
I have nasty fungal infection and so does my family who have weak immunitys. I also have loads wrong with me and have a UTI and it's been up in the kidneys and all ESP when I stop taking natural antis for it(normal antibiotics didn't work and the gps have given up trying to see what it is grrrh so sick or incompetent doctors.
So if I take urals I won't be allowing the fungal to grow more?im so worried about it cos I'm super sick and need to kill off this fungal infection. Plus I have caught a bacterial infection (I think)off a new pet rabbit we got few months ago,even my child has caught it and I have it really bad and it's systemic and in all my organs so it may be that causing the UTI.or the fungi. I'm so sick of the stupid doctors in my town.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)