CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP!! New Rectum Cancer Diagnosis

skycop Views: 213
Published: 7 y

HELP!! New Rectum Cancer Diagnosis

I was just told that I have rectum cancer and it's 3-4″ into my rectum. They want to remove it surgically and then biopsy it to see if it's cancer. My doctor told me that he's seen enough of these in 28 years to know that it's cancer. Then he said I need to have radiation/chemotherapy to try and reduce the tumor so they can surgically go in and remove it and put a bag on me for 3-4 months with more chemo after the surgery. I will not have the surgery nor will I go through radiation and chemo. I want to try the Baking Soda enemas since it's in the rectum. I read these protocols and they are very confusing to me. I have no problem changing my diet and doing everything I need to do for the treatment since I will always refuse the traditional way. I watched my mom & dad die from cancer and their agonizing deaths from surgeries and chemo when I was 15 and 20 years old. I'm 63 years old now, good health and have never had any medical issues. I will NOT change my mind since I have been ready to accept cancer & death since I was 15 after watching my mom suffer for 1 year and then die anyway and then my dad 5 years later. Can someone please help me or point me to someone that can help me get my protocols down and start the correct regiment to start and try to fight this before I start feeling the effects. Right now I have no effects except rectal bleeding and mucous during bowel movement. I need to know how to change my high Sugar diet and start baking soda enemas and Vitamin C protocols but don't know frequencies or amounts to take. I eat nothing healthy and haven't since I have never had any effects until now. I figured if I will be screwed up physically for one year going through the traditional way, then I can change my life now to help me with protocols and eating correctly to help fight this without surgery, chemo and radiation. Please help me. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)