CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Advice

Views: 1,158
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,363,463

Re: Advice

Ok. I have a background in psych, and I have gone through some similar thoughts after a fast - though I didn't have ED... My body/heart/mind just got used to being so underweight and thin that any weight I gained during re-feeding had to be muscle and even then I preferred to be lean. I was always thin, but never had ED, but after an extended fast I lost well over 20% of my total body weight and was only 7% body fat. Though I've always had a healthy outlook, this skewed my perception of what was healthy and normal. This was only last oct/nov btw... But... I shook it off and realised that my thoughts were not healthy, and were harmful.

You need to realise you are harming your wonderful body. I urge you to seek help.
Re-feeding is a mighty task for those who have been so deathly thin. You are not fasting. You are starving. Your heart mind and body are not healing... They are being harmed.

I love health fasts, but I'm sorry to say, what your are doing is not a health fast... It's a starve... On your way to death. Have compassion for yourself and stop punishing your body with abuse. Talk to someone about the hurts you feel behind what you are doing. This isn't about thin... This is about a pain your experiencing.

Peace to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)