CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've reduced and almost stopped my lips peeling a few times, heres how.

Erdem34 Views: 2,657
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,362,067

Re: I've reduced and almost stopped my lips peeling a few times, heres how.

Interestingly my doctor said that i have hyperkeratosis on lips due to sebum production on lips.i have also Seborrheic Dermatitis and my t-zone(especially nose) is very oily.she said that this hyperkeratosis likely seconder
symptom of seborrheic.

Generally my lips is clearly better in summer,sun improves my lips and when i told this she replied that sun stops sebum activity in my lips.she gave me acnegen(accutane) 10 mg.i was very surprised but somehow i believed her then i started acnegen but it lasts only 7 days because i noticed depressive mood and some other side effects i thought i can't handle that in this stressful college term.

Now i am searching alternative ways for cure.Not sure but i think that people who have lipbiting , picking history like me have hyperkeratosis on lips.We must stop that keratosis cycle but i don't know how and can accutane help that

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.640 sec, (1)