CureZone   Log On   Join
Lots of issues and questions. Please help?

appleUK Views: 2,030
Published: 7 y

Lots of issues and questions. Please help?

Please help someone! I'm a 23 year old male from UK.

Long story short last 2 years my symptoms have been.

-Dry tired eyes struggle driving more than 20 mins
-Headaches every morning and throughout day sometimes helped by food.
-heart palpations after eating Sugar and carbs and drinks.
-Weak erection went from being able
To have sex multiple times a day to once a week and I don't spank the monkey anymore.
-hands very cold and numb all the time after meal they go red flush and warm up.
-trouble sleeping/teethgrinding/sinus issues at night.
-sore throats last 2 years.
-Thirsty all the time.
- Need to wee quickly after drinking.

I changed my life around by diet,quitting smoking going to the gym 3 times a week and I am feeling much better but those issues still persist just to a smaller degree.

Now I've been going to the drs for last few years and not really been getting anywhere until one sent me to a endo here's the results.

-TSH 0.9
-T4 18
-HBA1c 38
-BMI 22
-Ruled out diabetes.

I've been told I have reactive hypo because my body is creating to much insulin and been given Acarbose to help deal with physical symptoms and given a blood monitor to try capture low Sugar to prove true hypoglycaemia for whipples triad.
The endo says my hormones are "robustly normal" and that he can't see any reason to be suffering ED despite high libido and suggested I see a Urologist he also says cold hands isn't caused by the reactive hypo.

I have also probably spent 1000s on supplements and the only one that's helped has been magnesium malate.

Looking at those thyroid test could it be hyperthyroidism or graves?

Someone please help

Apple

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)