CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating parasites with hydrogen peroxide

Used2bmor Views: 5,647
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,358,535

Re: Treating parasites with hydrogen peroxide

Sorry, I didn't even answer your question. YES, I experience time lapses often. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1998 and believed it to be the cause. I have lived in the same neighborhood for 20 years. There are times when I do not recognize any landmarks at all, could not tell you where I am or even what looks like a store named STORE is used for. I don't remember I have Siri on my cell phone I could use to ask directions by just saying "Siri give me directions to home" because I don't know I have a phone on me. Times I will leave my house to go to the doctor or store and I have to pull over and try to remember where I was driving to or what the general area of time it is, am or pm is a clue for me. I have learned slightly how to keep on driving straight as I can always turn around if my memory returns. I have found myself in some pretty far places from my home, almost out of gas and with no shoes on because I just ran out for something quick. I put this off to "fibro fog" or stress and always due to stupidity! Now I am truly sounding more crazy, I probably just lost any credibility I might have had!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)