I live in Southern CA in the middle of oil and agriculture. I haven't traveled anywhere, no hotels I have visited. I have had dogs all my life. I do clean a lot. Over the years, I am a young 62 yrs, I have stupidly exposed myself to many cleaners, bug sprays, weed killers and especially chlorophyll. I used to believe that any cleaner cleaned better with chlorophyll mixed in to it. Really stupid. I have exposed myself to stains, paints, varnish removers, etc. stupidly thinking gloves got in my way. I have cleaned some nasty things, like sticking my inflicted hand into a sewer drain, inflicted hands to scrub garbage cans and toilets. Disgust myself with my ignorance. I have inhaled diazinon (sp?) spraying unventilated to kill black widows in the barn, microwaved 5" swimming pool chlorine tablets to make chlorox a couple of times rather than running to the store, washed paint off my hands and arms with paint thinner, acrylic powder for fingernails, and spilled lice killer shampoo into my eyes burning the cornea and actually temporarily blinding myself. I have been very impatient, stubborn and irresponsible. I spent my youth barefoot, gardened knee high in soil and used fertilizers ungloved. Bleached my hair, before it fell out, blond, since I was 15 yrs old. It never scared me or intimidated me at the time, now that I am older it makes me question why I am still alive! Long answers to a short question, I am sorry.