CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 55 day water fast 75lb loss - help sought

Magnussen Views: 2,864
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,356,722

Re: 55 day water fast 75lb loss - help sought

Congratulations, I'm right behind you on day 51 right now of my Water Fast and I figure I'm about where you are on the pounds lost. Although that isn't my objective.

I am always nauseas in the mornings. mostly because the mucus has dried in my throat over night and I can't swallow without activating my gag reflex. I always feel better after throwing up though and start drinking water.

The biggest problem I'm having right now is my reaction time is slowed. The closest I can compare it to would be like having a slight buzz from few glasses of wine but being totally sober and alert. No brain fogginess or anything at all.

Other than that I must take more time doing things like climbing stairs, walking the dog etc.

My concerns at this point are more on the side of hyponatremia and mineral/vitamin deficiency as I've discussed with Archus briefly on another thread.

I am really looking forward to refeeding though and doing it in a healthy way. any suggestions would be great. The watermellon thing I think is a great idea. Going from 6000 cals a day to zero was definitely a learning experience.

8 days to go! Gambarimasu as we say in Japan.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)