CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yellow pods in stool. What are they?

Bet My Worms Bigger Views: 15,078
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,280,683

Re: Yellow pods in stool. What are they?

I have been looking for someone with these yellow pod things for almost two years. I get these constantly, but mine may be different because they look more irregularly shaped. I'll get super bloated and feel like crap like I can barely think straight. Then I'll have diarrhea and can get like 100 of these pod things out at once. Happens a couple times a week for over a year. I was wondering if they were tape worm segments or not. I get lots of fully formed worms out that are clearly worms, but I never experience as much pain as I do when dumping these pods.

I took praziquantel and albendazole multiple times four years ago and never saw this stuff. I've only started seeing these worms and pods/segments and other strange things after starting daily coffee enemas almost two years ago. I am including a picture of some that I pooped out this week.

//www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=90415

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)