CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

Chippers89 Views: 596
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,355,857

Re: How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

Hello Archus!
I think I'm deficient in Potassium because I have arm weakness, pain in my legs and feel dizzy when I stand up (usually these don't happen until after day 7 for me) I've also been eating too much salt prior to starting the fast which I believe causes the leaching of Potassium from the cells.
All in all I'm a just poor excuse for a human being haha.

I have thought of a couple more queries that I hope you have answers to:
When fasting in the past my eyesight has sometimes had little speckles in it after the 10 day mark, like I've been staring at lots of really tiny lights. What would cause this in case it happens again?
On previous fasts I've also ended up feeling very nauseated after a certain point, and retched up the water I've been drinking, is this something to worry about?
When I read other people's questions and experiences, they all seem to know what their vitamin and mineral levels are, blood pressure, insulin levels etc and check them on a daily basis. Presumably they aren't going to the doctor every day for this? How do I get this information without pestering my GP?
Many thanks, again,
Lauren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.828 sec, (1)