CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

Chippers89 Views: 590
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,355,203

Re: How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

Hello Archus,
Thank you again for your reply.
I fear I may be deficient in Potassium. Is there any way of replenishing this whilst fasting so I don't have to start refeeding? I'm on my 3rd day and already getting achy legs and dizzy. I have Himalayan Salt and Dead Sea Salt for the bath, I'm going to have a bath tomorrow evening to boost my Magnesium, will it have a similar effect on my Potassium levels? Having read today that I need 4,500 mg a day of Potassium, and how much veg I would have to consume to achieve that, I don't imagine I have been getting the recommended amount with my poor diet over the last few weeks, so probably started the fast deficient. I know, ideally, I should have had a very vitamin rich diet prior to beginning, but I'm fasting in order to kick my incessant cravings for junk food. Sticking to healthy eating before beginning the fast was proving very difficult. After the fast I plan to go vegan, more for the animals but of course for the health benefits.
I've taken your advice and not exercised at all and slept most of the last 2 days.
I'd welcome your thoughts and advice on the Potassium.
Many thanks,
Lauren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)