CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Try an Adrenals group

j.r Views: 938
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,355,759

Re: Try an Adrenals group

I wouldn't be surprised if I had adrenal fatigue. I relate a lot to it except for the weight gain symptom (I'm 6'2 165lb and can't gain weight).

I remember suffering from panic attacks for so long that my body just started shutting down and becoming more apathetic and fatigued, then I got a night shift job and things got even worse. Then I switched to a day shift but it was a more stressful job; and though that helped a lot not working nights, the job stress took its toll and made me more dead inside.

What I don't get is that I'm 21. I feel like I shouldn't be this weak...I should be confident, aggressive, able to conquer anything at this age like everyone else seems to be. My friends make jokes that I'm an old man because I'm so worn down..
I don't blame them honestly. No one else my age is like this.

But if it is possible for someone as young as me, maybe I do have adrenal fatigue. It'll be difficult getting tested. My doctor is anti-holistic. I've switched doctors like 4 times now and they're all anti-holistic. They do offer thyroid tests, but I usually come back fine on those (I believe I had 2.16 TSH last time).

I'll check out the group and see if they can help me. It's also worth noting I took 50mg DHEA for 3 days straight recently and I felt amazing. I think that's used in adrenal fatigue treatment? But I stopped because I don't know for sure if I need it and didn't want to screw up my hormones.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.047 sec, (1)