CureZone   Log On   Join
21 y/o Male; brain fog, fatigue, & apathy

j.r Views: 966
Published: 4 years ago

21 y/o Male; brain fog, fatigue, & apathy

I'm trying really hard to fix whatever is causing my symptoms mentioned in the title. These symptoms started getting as bad as they are after a traumatic event. I feel a lot better these days, but am really foggy headed all the time, can't concentrate, introverted and apathetic, sometimes irritable. I already had these issues before the trauma, but they were very mild.

I've read about how great Iodine is for brain fog and was wondering if that would help me? I hate how unmotivated I am about my life. Most people my age are nothing like this. If someone has any ideas or needs more details... Please let me know. I've talked to my doctor about it and he tells me I need medication for Depression and that he will not help me in a holistic way.

Here's an example of what it's like to live with this everyday: I'll be driving, it's 1pm, and I have to squint my eyes because my eyes get so sensitive to sunlight. My brain just spaces out, sometimes so much that I can barely focus my eyes and my vision blurs. I recognize how out-of-it I am but it's very difficult to pull myself out, and even if I do, I easily slip back in.

I also have hollow, black circles around my eyes 24/7, I'm always tired, and I sleep around 8 hours every night. My diet is usually decent, I drink a lot of water, and I supplement with a multi, fish oil, vitamin c, magnesium, vitamin d, and zinc. I relate to the symptoms of mercury toxicity and am going to try a cilantro+chlorella detox tincture along with 5 drops daily of Lugol's Iodine 2%.

Any advice is really appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)