CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5

Views: 374
Published: 17 years ago

Day 5

I am on day five going for 21...feeling way weak today. I started my monthly cycle yesterday so cramps from that as well as the tea hit me all at once this morning...Ugh!! Hurt so bad I didn't think i was going to make it to work. I was wondering if i am suspose to get a certain amount of sleep, I mean I sleep good but i just stay on the phone till all hours of the night. (new relationship starting, lol)could that make me more weak feeling....i just feel worn out this morning...on average 4-6 hours. I must say how amazing I feel to have made it this far...i've tried so many times in the past and always failed...my attitude about food has already changed...i am going healthy all the way fast food, greasy food, they don't even appeal to me anymore. It's crazy how my mind as really taken over these few days. I LOVE IT! The smell of food doesn't even get to me any more. Day 2 i thought i was going to cave in on a turkey sandwich i made for my daughter, that was the hardest day for me. Now I am past it and stronger than ever. One thing that amazes me the most is that i use to be a smoker..not a heavy one but i did smoke...Now I don't even want a smoke...I can sit around my bro and talk to him while he smokes and not even want one..AWESOME!
I must say I am very proud of myself and very glad that I am taking on this journey. Never though I would have made it this far. I was telling myself that if I made it to the 10 day mark I would try for 21 days but I already know that I will make it to the 21 day mark.
Last thing today, Thanks to everyone on this forum everyone has been a huge help in my sucess so far. I read the post all day everyday. I will post every 5 days.
Happy fasting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.566 sec, (1)