CureZone   Log On   Join
Cervical polyp, Ovarian cyst, Yeast infection. Please help

Stela03 Views: 356
Published: 7 y

Cervical polyp, Ovarian cyst, Yeast infection. Please help

Hello. I have been diagnosed with cervical polyp and ovarian cyst. I have bleeding between the periods and really strong pain im my ovaries, vagina and the abdomen area. I have also itching and burning, so I am pretty sure I have yeast infection and parasites. For 5 years I have been suffering from cystitis and nothing really help me. Especially not the doctors...
I also have been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis which I know is related to my infections. I think I have mycoplasma and many other bacteria. I have hormonal disbalance also.
The doctor wants to remove the cervical polyp. I dont think that this will solve my problems. I am now reading and gathering information. Also I am trying to boost my immune system.
I am really in a lot of pain and have been suffering for so long. I will be so grateful if you give me some advice Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)