CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root canal removal still fatigued lol smh help

joegrane Views: 1,497
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,352,730

Re: Root canal removal still fatigued lol smh help

Yes, a close friend and I both found that mainstream endocrinologists are worse than useless unless you have a life threatening problem. I suppose this is due to medical insurance limitations.

Worse than useless because they tell you that you are fine, just need to rest more and get a less stressful job. They don't tell you that dirt cheap supplements can take the edge off of it, or address underlying factors.

In my friend's case, the supplements--pregnenolone, etc-- surprisingly had a bigger positive impact than 15mg hydrocortisone, and without the weight gain.

In my case the endo never mentioned even the possibility that my mysterious bone density problem could be due to heavy metals. After Amalgam removal and 1.5 yrs of detox--Cutler protocol--my bone density improved 8% to borderline normal. His medicine and supplements did next to nothing during the previous 1.5 yrs.

We both had to switch to Functional Med doctors to get proper treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)