CureZone   Log On   Join
Strongyloides research paper needed?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
China49 Views: 748
Published: 4 years ago

Strongyloides research paper needed?

Its 4 yrs since I have been on this forum. 5 yrs ago I had a potential diagnosis for strongyloides from HTD London. I had symptoms, antigens in the blood and raised Eosinophils, but nothing was found in stools. I was given 7 doses of Ivermectin and over the following couple of years my health improved. it was such a horrible experience that I was determined not to be helpless if a similar situation occurred again. As Kinesiology was the tool that enabled me to achieve a level of diagnosis 5 yrs ago, I have studied and am now a certified Kinesiologist. So when I had a repeat of symptoms this summer I was muscle tested against parasite vials, and then eventually muscle tested against a range of parasite vials and guess what....it indicated the strongyloides are back. Although I use herbs in my consulting room as a norm, my experience with strongyloides in the past, and a year of using antiparasitic herbs against this parasite 5 yrs ago, I believe I need Ivermectin to iradicate it. Anyway, I have a dilemma!!! HTD London were very sceptical that I could be re-infected, unless of course I had been waddling in indemmic areas such as sub sahara Africa et, which I have not. They are insistent that the auto infective cycle would have been interrupted with just 2 doses of ivermectin. They categorically do not accept that Strongyloides is a disease for life due to encysted eggs that can hatch years after original infection, as stated in Wikipedia. My blood tests show antigens and raised Eosinophils again but they say I am a conundrum and insist on running the tests all over again and a dozen more. I know it will be unlikely that a stool test will come up positive and I know I am going to have to fight for treatment. The question is can anybody come up with a link to a medical report from a respected source or institute, such as CDC, that categorically says that re infection can occur years later even if the individual has been treated with Ivermectin. I have read all types of articles from sufferers and indeed sources like Wikipedia that says this, but I need an article from a proper medical source to substantiate the position I find myself in. From what I can make out all the Parasitologists skirt around that very point!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.423 sec, (2)