CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: On my way to a better lifestyle

Alex2539 Views: 384
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,155,247

Re: On my way to a better lifestyle

I wanted to give everyone an update. I completely forgot about this forum and didnt continue to update my post. I continuously water fasted for 6 months after my last post, no food whatsoever. I continued to lose about 1.5 - 2 pounds a day. Sometime in June I had managed to get down to 126 pounds over the 7 months that I had fasted. It was below my target weight of 130, which is a healthy weight for someone as short as I am. I feel so much better. People actually find me attractive now! Shockingly lol!! And my doctor only saw me after I had lost the weight and didn't even recognize me. He said I was a whole new person, and I feel like it too! Even my own family didn't recognize me at the Christmas dinner and couldn't believe their eyes lol.

My resting heart rate went from 110 down to 50. I feel like I am in a whole new body! I no longer have problems with my feet, my back still does hurt, but that is due to finding out I have degenerative spinal disease. Which is now being managed with spinal injections and pain pills, which I will likely be on for the rest of my life, but I am now able to work at a standing job, I work as a server and have no problem walking around lifting heavy trays for 8 hours a day!!

I am currently 140 pounds which I'm not managing at all, and haven't been for the 3 years that my weight has stayed below 145. My stomach has permanently shrank and I am no longer able to eat large amounts of food, so it's almost impossible to gain weight through poor food choices. I want to thank everyone for all of the encouraging support and actually being there for me when my own family and parents told me I would fail. I stuck with it, and in 7 months, I was able to lose 130 pounds. I went from my highest of 260 pounds down to below 130. I have been able to stay at this weight and I feel so much better because of it. I still hate water, but I can now drink it knowing it helps me rejuvenate my body. On top of everything, I've actually been able to experience relationships, now that people actually find me attractive. And I am happy to say that I finally tied the knot on November 10th, 2016. I will post pictures later of the before and after results once I find them on my desktop computer somewhere, as I am currently on my laptop.

The only downside to the rapid weight loss has been loose skin. It's been 3 years and it still hasn't tightened, but that's mainly due to the fact that I haven't been doing any exercise in that time and haven't been actively trying to work out to tighten my skin. My plan is to fast again and work my way back up to 150 and put on muscle, as I am currently scrawny with mostly a swimmers build. I could definitely stand to put on some muscle and think I'd finally be in my ideal body.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reply. I will be happy to answer any and all questions and am an open book! Feel free to get as personal as you like. I'd like to be able help those that are wondering if this diet is for them or even those that need support or someone to talk to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (2)