CureZone   Log On   Join
Dallas chemtrail/allergy support group and healing forum

Views: 877
Published: 8 y

Dallas chemtrail/allergy support group and healing forum

//www.curezone.org/upload/clipart/clouds2.jpg

just relocated with my family to Dallas a few months ago and would like to create a support group for Dallas Chemtrail cleanses

Right after I got here in Oct I noticed a huge chem dump in the sky and thought uh oh. I tripled up on vit c and d but still went down hard. Nov and Dec have been a nightmare of pain/sinus infection like I've NEVER had/pain/bleeding/congestion pressure.
Struggle with low thyroid/chronic fatigue fibro and currently low grade fever so will keep this short but will monitor and add more.
I KNOW my body's collapse has something to do with this chem dump from early oct.
there is peremethrin in the mix according to one article. so CLEARLY the agenda is depopulation because even I know that is poisonous and carcinogenic. PLEASE if you have any experiences or solutions that are working post here. we could help each other. every dr. I've been to in last couple months says they've never seen such a wide spread outbreak of 'allergies' in a city already known for allergies (wish I'd known before I moved here. I'm barely functioning and have had to cancel many plans) thanks for your ideas. let's work together and do something great to overcome this.
My next message will detail remedies I've tried. So far the most useful is Sea Salt water flush/nasal passages
God bless and be healed
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS721US721&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=aerial+spraying+dallas&safe=off&start=10
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1975560#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)