CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP- Flukes are back. Need some feedback on labs and pharmaceuticals.

Positive mind Views: 1,931
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,348,893

Re: HELP- Flukes are back. Need some feedback on labs and pharmaceuticals.

Mizmac, i am sorry and i feel for you. Before treating my parasites i have been really against meds and never took anything not even paracetamol or ibuprofen. I was always sensitive and had bad reactions to Antibiotics as well. After starting to treat i have realized these bastards have been living inside me all my life and they put so much strain on the body. Liver and all detox systems have been clogged up and so adding any meds made everything worse. Now that they are being reduced meds feel a lot less heavy and my detox system is getting better. They must be removed. Unfortunately, the naturals only work on a very limited area and parasites are in many places of the body. Also it seems to me that nowadays our systems are used to chemicals due to our way of life and environment and therefore parasites have adapted. They need hammer meds to be knocked down. It is only my experience i can share with you and it might not apply in your case.
Also, mebendazole knocks me out too, it is tough on the intestinal membranes so i only pulse once in a while and not every day. 200-300mg p day for a week is tough. The problem with it also is that its absorption rate is only 5% so not very broad spectrum. Take plenty of olive oil and organic butter while on it, and yoghurts. Albendazole is much better especially the liquid. Praziquantel is no problem as long as you do with food and take extra borage oil and vitamin E along plus plenty of yoghurt.
What i wanted to say is that my biggest lesson was to find out that it (parasites) has been a problem all my life and they really need to be exterminated until the last single one. It also seems like lower dosing of meds for longer periods seem to work better on parasites especially if they have been in the body for years. If your system reacts as if it was allergic this might be a sign that the toxin removal is not working properly. You need to look into a good detox programme, much broader than the one you use, perhaps. Also having yourself tested for toxic metals might be a clue. It might take a while for you to get it right but i am sure it will be fine in the end. Do what feels right.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (2)