CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! Frantic!!! Bugs I cannot see crawling across my face and all in my hair under the skin and pin prick bites.

Views: 2,470
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,190

Re: HELP!!! Frantic!!! Bugs I cannot see crawling across my face and all in my hair under the skin and pin prick bites.

Please let me know what tother do for relief!!!! I moved into a new house April 2016. The day I moved in I had a leak from the ceiling in the kitchen. Called the landlord and it was fixed. A week later another leak. They fixed it. Around July I started itching really bad in my hairoom, on my skin...everywhere. I thoughthink I had gotten lice from my step brothers daughter. Moving forward it is now December and I have never felt so bad. I itch constantly, sharp piercing pricks in my head on my body, spider Web feeling, crawling in my head and on my body. I went to the ER they made me feel psychotic. My Dr had the psychiatrist come talk to me but no relief. I just want to be normal again!!! Plus I have tiny little black specs coming out of my head. Please somebody help me!!!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)