Re: So tired...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
billyzoom Views: 1,148
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 234,614

Re: So tired...

Wow, quite impressive. I don't know if I have the stuff to make it 21 days let alone 40! I've completed 8 to 12 day cleanses in the past. This time around I wanted to just do 12 but I have out of state company coming by that I want to wine and dine and have good fun with this weekend. Consequently, I'll have to end this fast on Wednesday (day 8) and work my way back into my normal vegetarian diet by Saturday. I don't mind this really. My weight is okay; mostly I wanted to rid myself of some of the dairy I've ingested over the winter. I don't know, I guess I just wanted to start fresh for the spring. I kept up my weight training and cardio as usual because I didn't want my metabolism to slow down.

You've done 4 day MCs before. I have a friend who wants to do a 3 day Master-Cleanse but I question the practicality in this. Would she really get any results? After all, those 1st 3 days are the worst of it (hunger, headaches, etc.). Its would appear that just as she might start to feel a little more centered, she'll quit. What do you think?

Thanks a bunch, btw!

bz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.750 sec, (1)