CureZone   Log On   Join
worm in throat

oyvayworms Views: 976
Published: 5 years ago

worm in throat

I think I have a worm in my stomach that comes up my esophagus and to the back of my throat. It seems to happen soon after I take enzymes. Food on its own does not trigger it. Herbs can make it go away for a short while and then it starts again. First of all, it hurts. It causes a lot of heartburn pain because I think it's bringing stomach acids up with it. I can feel it moving around -- it feels like I have something stuck in my throat. I've taken a flashlight and seen what looked like a worm on the deep right side of my throat. It looks like it's under the tissue of my throat - which would make sense why it's so painful when it's on the move.

For the four days I was on ivermectin, this pain went away completely. I thought I'd gotten this particularly bad bug. I'm currently on my 3-days- off and the pain and movement came back last night. Its scary as well.

First of all, what am I dealing with here? I've read that Tapeworms don't move around like this and it's most likely ascaris. Does that make sense? And what should I do when this pain and movement strikes? I feel like I should be sending it down and out, but how? It's clearly managing to survive herbs, DE, colon flushes, IV. I'm going to start abendazole with the IV in a few days. Should I consider praziquantel as well?

I feel desperate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.559 sec, (1)