CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SWF errors...

high_country_mama Views: 3,212
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 234,547

Re: SWF errors...

Greetings. The SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) can be pretty nasty. The first time I did it I actually doubled the amount of salt I was supposed to use! The flush still worked though and in a weird way it has made the following flushes not nearly as bad seeing as that first one so damn salty! Apparently you can mess with the amount of salt used to see what is right for your body. More or less salt, drinking water afterwards, etc. But you may as well stick with the teas if that's what's working for you. I'd definitely give the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) another go in the next few days cuz (at least for me) nothing flushes you out quite like that. So glad to hear that your quitting smoking is going well. Let me know how that works out because my sister is going to be doing the Master-Cleanse next week and trying to quit smoking at the same time.
Have a good day you two :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.641 sec, (1)