CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone used Parasitic Disease Consultants for testing?

jay54 Views: 692
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,345,097

Re: Has anyone used Parasitic Disease Consultants for testing?

OK, that's good to know I guess. I will try to have my doctor contact them.
I can't figure out what these are on my own. I've tried different drugs with results that were always temporary. As soon as I stop the drugs they start their activity within days. These things move a lot but only in place. Recently there was one on my left rib cage that would start moving anytime I layed on my side putting pressure on him. It stayed there for several weeks before leaving that area even though I was agitating it everyday.

The ICU fluke protocol really agitates them and gets a big response but they don't seem to die from it. I could only last 3 days on that protocol though. It was too harsh for me to continue without professional help since I didn't even know if they're the right drugs for what I have. Albendazole on it's own stops them from moving only while I'm taking it. They start again within a day or two after stopping.

I'll have to go back to treating myself if I can't get help but I really want to try getting tested first.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.941 sec, (1)