CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Connecting the Dots!

rainy.8 Views: 799
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,342,979

Re: Connecting the Dots!

I am not calling you or Vektek liars, Tomi. I am saying that you two believe lies. I have no interest in debating these issues with the two of you any longer. If you want to post rebuttals that is up to you. I don't plan to answer them. I have debated these things plenty in the past on the Christian forum and I feel that I am just wasting my time. If you don't understand that, it is not my problem. I just want to get information out. That is why I am posting on this forum. The prophecies that I post here are political so I am not off topic.

I understand that you two do not believe in the gifts of the Spirit for today. I understand that you two do not believe that God speaks to people today. I know these are false beliefs. I have done enough debating on the subject. It is time for me to quit that activity. I am wasting time.

I did answer your PM a couple of days ago. I thought I answered your questions. Check your mail. Maybe you didn't see it. Or, maybe I didn't understand the questions and you did not like my answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.486 sec, (1)