CureZone   Log On   Join
day 6 - yipee!

rosanp Views: 840
Published: 17 years ago

day 6 - yipee!

Well, I've made it past the roughest first 5 days and just have 5 to go. I made it past a rough Mothers Day barbeque (it was cruel - lol), and a few other social gatherings where I had to decline food. Good news is in just the last day my appetite has greatly decreased. I'm forgetting to drink the lemonaide and have to remind myself! The hunger pangs that generally kick-in from about 4pm to 9pm were almost non-existant last night, and I'm no longer getting major cravings like (ie. fixating on fritos!) The best part is I have plenty of energy and have lost 10 lbs! I'm drinking "Get Regular" tea by Yogi Tea Co. 2x/day, and that's keeping things moving (not doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) this time around), and also doing P&B shakes (once in am and pm. So for those of you in the first few days, I hope you can hang in there - and also hope you have a similar experience as me as the cravings and hunger dissapear! It gets MUCH easier after day 5!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)