CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4 - Crustiness for sale?

InSearchOfBrotherhd Views: 2,806
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,340,852

Re: Day 4 - Crustiness for sale?

Btw, what did you think of the strategy I described in that post I wrote 18 months ago? Where you leave alone, whilst moisturising or doing whatever extra, for increasingly longer days, and thus allocating days to be seen by others when they're looking fine and keeping to yourself on the other two or so days?
It's basically the same thing that you've been doing and that Daniel Miller and many others have and are doing. The only difference being that you are less hard on yourself living a less isolated life. That's basically the only difference, living a less isolated life. I remember during my gap year, my cousin's friend from Germany came to London and was always hitting me up, messing my plans. It was frustrating which affected my progress. But if you don't have anyone you don't want to hang out with wanting to hang out with you, then it shouldn't be so much of a problem.

I will say again. It has definitely made my lips better and the peeling cycle being pushed even a day back has meant that my lips are significantly easier to live with. The only thing it doesn't do, though, is remove the white line. If I could sort that out, tbh I don't think I'd be bothered by EC. Unfortunately I think it is probably fundamental to EC.

I actually intend on experimenting with this idea. When I begin the Epsom Salt trial, I am going to leave a certain portion of my lips, not a large area, more alone than the rest, which I will mark with a colour edit, and see the effects. I will talk more about this in another thread though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.234 sec, (1)