CureZone   Log On   Join
Breast Lump, need advice please

RainbowBright Views: 891
Published: 5 years ago

Breast Lump, need advice please

Hi, I have not posted on CZ in a long time, but I need some advice.

I have a rather large lumpy area in my right breast on the outer side. It feel like it's part of the milk duct area or very near to it.

I understand that many pre-menopausal women get polycystic breasts, so I'm thinking this may be my issue, though I realize it's less common to have that condition in just one breast. Breast Cancer is a possibility as well, though this mass is rather moveable and somewhat sore, and I've read that Breast Cancer tends to be hard, stationary, and painless (?).

In either case, I'm thinking Iodine would help. I've never been able to tolerate it well, but having this large mass in my breast is a little upsetting, and I'm terrified of going to a doctor with this problem (they would probably kill me with their treatments, even if it turned out to be only a cyst), so I thought I'd try Iodine again.

Can anyone remind me of how much to take per day and what the extra supplements are? I think it's 50 mg/day? I have a lot of Lugols here so I can start right away.

Any other thoughts or advice?

Thanks!
RB :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)