CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 6 checkin... (kinda long and rambling)

rosanp Views: 831
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 233,934

Re: Day 6 checkin... (kinda long and rambling)

Hi there! Way to go - 6 days! I'm interested in doing some more cleansing after I complete day 10 (or maybe day 15 depending on how I feel). I'm on day 4 today, and feel strong. Yesterday was difficult (especially from about 4pm to 8pm when the cravings kick in). But I made it through! I'm proud of myself 'cause I've had several false-starts, only making it 1 or 2 days, but this time I feel my mental attitude is much better. Today is a challenge because my sister is having a bar-b-que for mothers day - ugh! I have to sit there and watch everyone else eat. I might have to take a few walks or a drive around 4:00!

I find a lot of support and encourrangement reading these forums and it helps me start off my day to hear others successs and support for tough times. Good luck to you and hang in there!

Rosan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)