CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: leaky gut ? Candida

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

BrightSideOfLife Views: 1,440
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,338,165

Re: leaky gut ? Candida

It sounds like you have read the GAPS book. I read that too and it did nothing to help because it does not address the problem. I suggest that you discard all the nonsense online about taking Glutamine and all the other supplements which claim to heal leaky gut because they cannot and do not work. If you can successfully destroy the infection you will fix your leaky gut! Anything else is a waste of time and money IMO. All the immune complexes antibodies will most likely be causing your body problems and that will not change and will not improve until pylori has been beaten. You can waste your time on the GAPS protocol or anything else but I guarantee that nothing will improve until you beat pylori.

I will tell you the state of your digestive system. Pylori creates a biofilm in the stomach which protects it. It can filter out ANYTHING! Antibiotics alone do not harm them. Any toxin which gets to the bacteria will destroy the bacteria near the surface of the biofilm and these will release their DNA and the deeper bacteria will use this to build resistance to the toxin. You will never beat them unless you use what is known about them to enable their defeat. That means finding known pylori efflux pump inhibitors and quorum sensing inhibitors to affect their chemical signalling to control their behaviour. Efflux pump inhibitors will stop them eliminating toxins and quorum sensing inhibitors can stop them strengthening/rebuilding their biofilm. There are different strains of pylori so you may need to find different substances which influence each of these which work on the different strains. DO NOT underestimate how difficult these are to defeat! Doctors use triple therapy for a reason, it shows how difficult they are to defeat. Your digestive system will not improve until they are beaten and your normal stomach mucosa can heal. Bone broth will not solve anything, it will have zero affect on your digestive permeability. Avoiding milk is a good idea because casein ie milk protein is very slow to digest.

The biofilm replaces a section of your stomach mucosa which is where the food sensitivities come from.

The more you change your diet the higher the immune reaction will be. Not changing the foods you eat each day might be helpful. Restricting your diet until you have beaten pylori might help, it certainly does for me. The more I alter my diet, adding new foods, causes me increased tiredness. While eating the same foods provides less of an immune system challenge and less tiredness.

You definitely need a high nutrient intake and your liver could do with all the support that it can get as it will be under a heavy burden. Milk Thistle extract might be helpful, I take it. Your body needs glutathione promoting amino acids in order to increase production and help with your high detox demands. Glutamine (can cause tiredness), Cysteine such as NAC, Glycine (can cause tiredness) and Methionine are the required amino acids. I take L-aspartic acid amino acid to counteract the sedating amino acids as it is a brain stimulant. NAC is known to have an effect on bacterial biofilms, it is used in some Antibiotics . Interfase plus is an enzyme formula which can help. Taking this with Bacillus Subtilis might be helpful as BS produce tiny amounts of d- form amino acids which have been shown to be effective at triggering the break up of biofilms. BS is used in many probiotics because of the effect they can have on biofilms and they are part of the probiotic supplements Taking the enzymes shortly after should force the biofilm to take up those amino acids which can trigger biofilm break up. You need to time it all well to get the maximum effect. Efflux pump inhibitors, any quorum sensing inhibitors you can find, BS, Interfase plus and then hit them with strong antibacterials. I do suggest that you investigate natural treatments for Pylori as there are a number of things which can be helpful. Quite a bit is known about Pylori. Unfortunately for me I was negative for pylori so I know I do not have it, my torment is caused by a very similar but currently undetectable bacteria which shares a lot in common with pylori.

It is important to consume high quality protein but in a form which DOES NOT REQUIRE CHEWING! Chewing adds saliva which Pylori will used to neutralize your stomach acid. You need to raise your stomach acid levels in order to full digest protein. HCl capsules are useless as any saliva will lead to ammonia production which will neutralize the acid and leave you feeling tired afterwards. That is unless you deny them the saliva that they want. This is the dilemma. Have you noticed your nose running after eating and the saliva in your mouth increases? Stressful situations and cortisol release promote this. Preventing yourself from swallowing saliva while you digest protein is a temporary solution which will help provide your body with the amino acids it needs. This should help with the hair loss and healing. Taking Pancreatin with protein will help speed digestion but raising stomach acid is important for complete digestion. I mentioned that you might not be keen on the idea. I use Pea protein powder which has a nice texture but taste is not great. Hemp protein powder I use and I was using Rice powder protein but that has a nasty fine powdery texture which is horrible to use. I stopped using that and now concentrate on Pea protein powder which is 80% protein. That can be purchased from many bodybuilding suppliers online and it is fairly inexpensive. I add various culinary herbs to the mix such as Rosemary, Turmeric, Basil which I love, Cinnamon and a few others. These all make the protein powders taste quite nice. I add some fibre such as Xantham gum and Konjac which helps bind it all and soaks up water making it firm but can be quickly swallowed so needs no chewing. Add some Ascorbic acid, amino acids as Pea is fairly low in sulphur amino acids such as cysteine and methionine. If you take a pancreatin capsule before taking it and then have some Omega 3 oil the pancreatin will speed up digestion of the fat which will allow your stomach to empty quickly. I can digest two high protein thick "shake" with 3 to 5 dsp of oil in about 2 hours providing that I deny them saliva. A liquid could be swallowed more quickly but I prefer the "shake" in a thick consistency rather than a liquid, it works well for me. Very little burping and rarely any tiredness following the meal. That is with a Glutamine, Glycine and Magnesium which are all relaxing and/or sedating to some degree. Also a lot of added lecithin which can also cause a little tiredness in high doses. Aspartic acid stimulating properties helps counteract any sedating effects of the other supplements a bit. The other supplements such as the sulphur amino acids and lecithin are needed by my body.

If you do use the bone broth, which can be a useful protein and amino acid source in a good combination, but it will not solve the hyper permeability despite what some people claim. I would suggest that you liquidize the meat so that you do not have to check it. It will aid the quicker breakdown of the proteins and make the job for your stomach much quicker. It might be best to take vegetables separately away from the protein. Vegetables can then be checked without issue.

MSM MethylSulfonylMethane can be helpful as it provides Methyl groups which many people with Leaky Gut are deficient in. Supplementing with MSM can be very helpful and it could help your mood as part of methylation, which is frequently compromised, the methylation process creates SAM-e which has quite potent mood improving properties. I supplement with quite a bit of MSM.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (4)