CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Detox -- how long for results?

linenup Views: 1,972
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,334,313

Re: Copper Detox -- how long for results?

parasites can crash the system pretty hard, I was bedridden for a long time (or mildly functional) due to protozoa. These never showed up on conventional testing and finally got a lab that found them. Protozoa pull strongly on the body and will deplete the adrenals quickly.

Do you have any chills, fever, swelling or other noticeable changes (rash etc)?

There can be species that are considered commenseal but can be pathogenic. This is controversial. I would wait for the gut lab to come back and see if anything shows up.

The other thing you can do is to use a shotgun approach as mentioned in the post below.

The gut has 70% of the immune system and it is closely tied with everything else, so there is the possibility that the gut is reacting without being directly effected or second is that there is a gut pathogen.

I wonder what parasites are loaded in the PCR data bank that you tested with. If the parasite is not loaded in their bank then you will not get a positive.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)