CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Live flush did not work help and support forum

AutoimmuneEysha Views: 424
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,332,316

Re: Live flush did not work help and support forum

Hi there,

Some get stones after a few rounds. Some get them on and off. You need to gauge more in areas you may miss, perhaps by digging out on experienced Liver-Flush posters threads here.

I have done twice and both were productive, in a sense of producing green stones and green diarrheas. However, there was no immediate improvement Im aware of, perhaps my health challenges are so severe that I could hardly notice any.

Nevertheless, Im prepping for the next LF, in about a month.

I chose Mrs. Chang's method as I wasn't sure how ES would affect me. The 2 days apple juice fast surely helped emptying my very congested intestines, thus making elimination more effective on the big day. However, the down side lies on that total hard work peeling and cold pressing about 10 kg of apples!!!

And yes, Ive been taking black seed, turmeric and Java Galangal elixir for over a year prior LF, thus without my knowing has done tons of goodness to my health, in terms of strengthening my liver gb. Ive also been on highs and lows on the Autoimmune Paleo Diet: high animal protein, medium carb fat n greens intake, n lil fruits. And unfortunately not organic. Tweaking it all the way😊

Good luck with your next flush!
Eysha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)