CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possible cure- 3 days in, seeing major improvment

Views: 803
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,331,955

Re: Possible cure- 3 days in, seeing major improvment

hi Jason and calix, im glad you are both getting better using the hydration(moisture) method of soaking your lips in water a lot throughtout the day. please do not give up on this method because I know it worked for me. the way I see it is your lips without the water are at 0% hydration and dry and peeling, but if you constantly drink water and soak the water on your lips with showers, cupping water in your hands and soaking them and compressing the water while drinking glasses of water your lips will return to 100% hydration. I don't want to give you any wrong information and im sure just doing this alone will work, but I have taken a liking to using burts bees lip balm mango flavor. I think it is the best chapstick there is and any product you can use. what I do is after a good long soaking in the shower or soaking under the sink I apply a good amount of the burts bees and it seals in the moisture from the water. I also drink a lot of water and soak my lips while drinking water and wearing the burts bees, it makes them soft and helps restore your lip skin to 100% hydration. keep us updated on your progress.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.219 sec, (1)