thank you for the quick reply!I'd like to ask you more questions.
1. how long did it take you to cure your lips using that method? a year? over a year?
2. when did you start seeing an improvment since using that method?
3.i wasnt talking about the dead skin, but the normal skin. you know, the one that "grows" after everything was peeled off. after your lips are red and raw, there's a skin startig to grow, the skin looks ok compared to the dead one. shouldnt u keep the normal skin on instead of letting it peel off?
4. how many times a day should i pour water on my lips?
5. how exactly did u moisturize your lips with water? could you explain me some more about it?
6. when im brushing my teeth, there's always toothpaste on my lips, that toothpaste completly peels of my skin. how did you manage that kind of stuff?
7. did u eat healthy foods and quit junkfoods?