CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experiences talking about this in the workplace.....?

HotelParasite Views: 817
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,330,959

Re: Experiences talking about this in the workplace.....?

It depends on what kind of relationship you have with your boss. My gut feel is explain to them that you are physically ill and you know you aren't performing well because of it.

People may say they understand but if you tell them you have parasites they are going to be subconsciously creeped out. They will treat you differently. I just don't think telling them is in your best interest

I think everyone should get a grip and realize parasites are a real problem BUT people are stupid.
Same reason they treat disabled people with hidden disdain.

If they insist on knowing make up something like IBS or just tell them you would prefer to keep your private life private.

I've tried explaining the parasite problem to friends and family but they are all in denial because they are sure if they had them their Doctor would know. They just assume I am a weirdo. The truth is people just don't want to know things they can't deal with. Save yourself the frustration.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.422 sec, (1)