CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: freezing lemon juice??

pepe Views: 3,140
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 233,090

Re: freezing lemon juice??

Hey Joanie this is the first time I have heard of lemon juice being a "diuretic" do you have any references on this?

I think freezing might just be OK and it would be kinda convenient to freeze in 2 tbsp cubes to make each drink but I'm with you that  I also put my lemons in the fridge and they do seem to "last forever". I know I have over bought and have had a bunch left after finishing the MC and if I recollect correctly it seems that they were still good 4 or 5 weeks later.

I have never made my lemonades by the drink so the cube freezing thing is a moot point for me. I also believe that while doing it by the drink might be the ultimate way that the advantage of mixing it bulk for the day and having the lemonade at the ready to chug it down when you get hungry and or feel a little weak outweighs whatever small gain one might get of doing it by the drink to help keep us on tract and not caving to hunger or weakness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)