CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,443
Published: 5 years ago

Parasites

Need help identifying what exactly is coming out of me when I have a bowel movement. I usually poop twice a day but when I do go I'm on the commode for like and hour. I don't struggle to get it out but it always seems like I have to keep going. I have stomach pains sometimes and severe bloating. My gas smells horrible most of the time to where I cannot even take it. Smells sort of like sulfur. Most of the time my stool is loose and or greasy and has slot of mucus in it. When I examine it I'm finishing these long strands that look like a wrapped up ribbon or a twisted worm. Also finding some translucent type stuff floating as well. When I pick up the worm looking things they do not split apart. I'll post pics below... Just need some opinions on what it could be.... I had a sample tested 2 years ago and the Dr said it was not a parasite but for some reason it seams exactly that to me by the look and symptoms

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_20160807_061245899.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_20160807_061345840.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_20160807_164924.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/IMG_20160807_164904.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/tn-IMG_20160807_164904.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.547 sec, (2)