CureZone   Log On   Join
brainfog all the time Candida? Dysbiosis? Leaky gut?

bertl81 Views: 1,450
Published: 6 years ago

brainfog all the time Candida? Dysbiosis? Leaky gut?

Hi everybody

My Name is Robert, I'm new to the forum. I signed up because I need your advice. I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm 26 years old and I suffer from brainfog 24/7, I can't concentrate and have problems with my memory. I feel tired all the time, but have no need for further sleep. I tried a lot of things, and two things helped.

1. One year ago I tried eating gluten-free and after 3 days my brainfog was completely gone. Unfortunately after about 2 weeks it came back, although I had a strict gluten free diet. I started eating gluten again, but tried gluten-free periods (about 10 times, between several days and 2 weeks) it didn't help anymore.

2. I thought that Candida overgrowth could be the problem, so I took Nystatin, Caprylic acid and Cocnut oil for about 1 month. It didn't help at all. But after this month I started taking Probiotics at a high dose (lactobacillus acidophilus + bifidobacterium longum - about 10 billion cfus per day). After two days the brain fog was gone and I also experienced relief of other symptoms (which didn't even bother me before): better sense of smell, better coordination and faster growth of facial hair + higher sex drive, harder and darker stool (which didn't float anymore). I felt great all the time for about 2 months, (I was eating Gluten at this period of time!) then my symptoms came back (although I continued taking Probiotics).

Right now I'm taking Nytatin, Caprylic Acid and Coconut oil again + Probiotics, because I think, that maybe I first killed the yeast, then healed my leaky gut with Probiotics and maybe the yeast came back again. I've been doing this for 2 weeks, but I don't feel any positive effect.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong with me and what I could try? I had the brain fog my entire life and I think my dad has it too. I've been tested by my doc for the most common causes of feeling tired (thyroid function, anemia etc.) without finding anything. I was also tested for celiac disease and I don't have it!
I would be very very very thankful, if you could write me some ideas!
thanks a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)