CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: S. Boulardii protocol plus S. Boulardii retention enemas.!

rusty14 Views: 4,818
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,279,037

Re: S. Boulardii protocol plus S. Boulardii retention enemas.!

what Dvjorge means about the ACV enemas is that they have a tendency to also eliminate beneficial bacteria in the large intestine. they have a bactericidal effect, or they kill bacteria.

I have to agree, as i found ACV enema i bit to harsh. Much prefer an enema series of flushing/cleaning enemas,Nystatin enemas, and then a probitoic implant.

Obviously if you are using the S. Boulardii as a retention enema do not include other antifungals (Nystatin) as that will also destroy the S. Boulardii yeast. I personally havent tried an S. Boullardi retention enema but i understand the reasoning behind them and will definitely try them out.

I honestly do not think one can overcome a serious case of candida or dysbosis without cleaning the colon thru enemas, and following through with anti-fungal enemas and then probiotic implants.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)